Why to choose us?
- Because we are the best you can have. Read more in About us section.
How to choose the right valeting package?
- We offer huge range of Valeting services. You can check that in our service section. We can help you choose the right one for you, just give us a call to speak with our advisors.
When is our working time?
- We are able to help you 24/7. It's not a problem to handle your order, If you book in advance.
Where is our working area?
- Our mobile car valeting service cover following areas: Swindon, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol, Oxford. This also includes all villages around.
Do we need electricity and water supply with every mobile job?
- No, we have our own electricity and water on board, but it will be really helpful if you can provide us with that. It will also reflect on estimated job duration.
What time does it takes to complete a full valet?
- It all depends from the valeting package you've selected and also from your vehicle condition. It starts from 1h to 7h for full detailing and commercial vehicles.
Can we apply paint, leather and fabric protection?
- Yes, no problems at all. It depends from your car make and paint colour. We can help you choose the right one - just give us a call.
Can we increase your car value?
- Yes, we certainly can do that! We always can easily improve your car price, it all depend form the service you've purchased.
How can you pay?
- You can choose from the following options: Online payment, PayPal, Cash, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
When you need to make payment?
- You can easily pay after the job is done, except for Online payments.
How can I register a Complaint?
- You can check our Service & Complaints Policy here.
How much we charge for any extra service added to your valeting package?
Guardx Paint Protection
|From 50 - 120|
|MOP ( Machine Polish)||From 60 - 140|
|Tar&glue Remover||From 15 - 35|
|Carpet clean||From 10 - 30|
|seats clean||From 10 - 30|
|Lights renew||From 10 - 50|
|Leather Clean||From 10 - 50|
From 10 - 30
|From 5 - 15|
Which car is small and which is medium?
- Small cars including all of the cars with standard trims explained under: